Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm in a Fall State of Mind

"We're a Guy Malone tribute band"
-BC, 9/20/2013

Waterbury's favorite sons, GM and Uncle Sonny performed at the "So Long Summer" Festival Friday night at the Ponte Club. I don't know about you guys, but as far as I'm concerned, Summer ended about 4 weeks ago. I knew Summer was really over when a student pissed all over my classroom and played around in it. But that's a blog for another time.
Some highlights from both bands can be found below. I'm lucky to know these guys.


9/20/2013
So Long Summer Fest, Waterbury, CT

Holy Ghost
Shame
Against me
Tell my Muse>
Better Than Before (1)
So Far Gone> (2)
Tush>
On the Run>
Tush
Burn>
Rant>
Ooh Child>
Burn

Show Notes
(1) Contained an "Easy Tiger" tease
(2) Contained alternate lyrics "it's 8pm, I can't find my debit card", "Michael Vick only scored me 19 fantasy points. Fucking asshole!", "I'm in a Fall state of mind"

This set was played at the So Long Summer Festival. The band shared the bill with Uncle Sonny, Lazy Way Out, Fight the Fear (when asked the name of the band, Merc replied "I think they're called "Fear my Balls, or something") and Twin Berlin. No bass fires were reported at this show.







Burn>Rant>Ooh Child>Burn

Valley of the King

Against Me

Big Grown Woman

Tush>On the Run>Tush

Don't Stop Lover

Thumbs up, Guy Malone and Uncle Sonny!





No comments:

Post a Comment